– OUR STAFF –
* Tamika R. Francis – Executive Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
* Jasmine Laietmark – Farm Volunteer Logistics Lead – email@example.com
* Anna Norcross – Grants Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org
– OUR BOARD OF DIRECTORS –
* Katrina Kazda – Director of Programs, Sustainable America
* Irene Li – Co-Owner, Mei- Mei Street Kitchen
* Jess Liborio – Programs + Community Outreach Manager, The Food Project
* Cagen Luse – Graphic Artist+ Owner, 950 Designs
* Dave Madan – Founder, theMOVE + Partner, Boston Investments
* Aziza Robinson Goodnight – Artist, Activist Organizer
* Ira Schlosser – Non-Profit Consultant
* Grace Twesigye – Attorney
* Nyjah Wyche-Alexis – Health & Wellness Community Outreach Coordinator, YWCA Boston
TAMIKA R. FRANCIS | Executive Director
Tamika is from a lineage of Jamaican farmers and indigenous Maroons, and moved to Boston in 2005. She has volunteered and worked with several youth and community development nonprofits in Boston. In her youth, Tamika spent holidays in the countryside with her grandparents, which led to a strong passion for the outdoors and a reverence for traditional practices. She earned her BA in Geography from the University of the West Indies in 2003, and her Masters in Sustainable International Development from the Heller School at Brandeis University where she focused on conservation and capacity building.
JASMINE LAIETMARK | Farm Volunteer Logistics Lead
Since being transplanted from the midwest in 1998, Jasmine discovered she is in love with every neighborhood of Boston, each for a different reason. Her favorite spot is her shared garden in the Oak Square neighborhood of Brighton. Jasmine is a proud alumna of Massachusetts College of Art and Design, with bachelors degrees in Studio for Interrelated Media (SIM) and Art History. Her creative collaborations led to work for justice at a number of organizations, including Bikes Not Bombs, Alternatives for Community and Environment (ACE), and the Boston Cyclists Union: directing events, leading grassroots fundraising, and managing communications. Jasmine is currently living the day-job dream as one of three staff at the Cambridge Historical Society, thriving in an environment overflowing with century-old postcards and glass plate negatives of half-built bridges over the Charles River.
ANNA NORCROSS | Grant Coordinator
Anna grew up in the Boston area and graduated from UMass Amherst. After stage managing many productions (and earning a BA in Theater Arts), Anna transitioned to nonprofit development. She is co-founder/director of Please Learn Hard, a book project she runs with a Ghanaian student she met while studying at the University of Ghana. Anna loves reading, gardening, and cooking.
DAVE MADAN | Founder
Dave grew up in Cambridge MA and graduated from Berkeley in 2005 with a BS in business and urban planning. For the three years following, he traveled through the Southern US and India, volunteering on livelihood and youth development service projects. He currently serves as a partner at Boston Investments (real estate development), and previously was the vice chair of the board of trustees of the UUSC (international human rights) and a founding board member of the Urban Farming Institute. Dave founded theMOVE in 2010.